Hardware includes a Laser Engraver and Desktop CNC.
|Work Envelope||24″ x 16″|
609.6mm x 406.4mm
|12″ x 8″|
300mm x 200mm
|4.5″ | 114 mm||2.75″|
|Precision||.0004″ | .0125mm||0.001″ to 0.003″|
|.002″ | .05mm||0.001″|
(1-Pass Polished Edge)
|.313″ | 8mm|
|.50″ | 12.7mm|
|Focus Depth||2″ | 50.8 MM|
|Maximum High Quality|
|Exterior Dimensions||45″ x 30″ x 17″|
1125 x 762 x 431.8 MM
|21″.7x 16″ x 20.5 ”|
550 x 420 x 520 mm
- Precision – .0004″ | .0125mm
- Minimum Feature Size – .002″ | .05mm
- Maximum Engraving Speed – 400mm/s +
- Maximum Cutting Thickness (1-Pass Polished Edge) – .313″ | 8mm
- Maximum Cutting Thickness (1-Pass Reduced Edge Quality) – .50″ | 12.7mm
- Maximum Material Thickness – 4.5″
* Free Replacement Parts: An extra focus lens and mirror are included with every purchase.
* Virtual Home Position: A simple checkbox tells the laser to start cutting and engraving wherever it is positioned allowing users to quickly align single item jobs without jigs or fixturing.
* Visible Laser Positioning: A visible, red laser dot is projected along the same optical path of the CO2 laser so you know exactly where your cut or engraving starts.
* Front Panel Access: The front lower panel of the laser can be lowered to allow materials of unlimited length to be engraved.
* Side Panel Access: The side panel of the laser can be lowered to allow materials of unlimited length to be engraved.
* Pass-through Rear Panel Access: The rear panel can be unbolted to allow full pass through of materials.
* Auto-Trace: The DLS will automatically trace hand drawn images into vector curves for cutting or engraving.
Width (X-axis): 12 inches (30 cm)
Depth (Y-axis): 8 inches (20 cm)
Height (Z-axis): 2.75 inches (7 cm)
300W DC spindle with RPM 3000 – 12,000
ER-11 precision collet for bits with a 1/8″ shank. The collet can be swapped out to accommodate bits with 3/16″ or 1/4″ shanks.
Accuracy: 0.001″ to 0.003″
Spindle runout: 0.001″
Motor resolution: 0.001″ or greater on all axes